So, just when I was really jamming on my Deadhead Baby Blanket – yea, someone wanted this! – I noticed a gaping hole in my fabric about 4 rows down. Puzzled, I tried to figure out what caused it. Normally, we’re talking an easy fix to pick up the stitch, because after counting my stitches, I discovered I was short one; but WHERE I lost it remained a mystery. I was stumped. As you can see on two of these pictures, I was pretty far along. And I also included the point that had me guessing. If you point out where I lost it, please let me know!
I was so frustrated, I just frogged the whole thing, and we’re starting again. I’ve decided I’m going to do a different texture, a bit more complex. Like I need that with this! Either way, it’ll look good when I’m done and again, Wendy better like this…!